Feb 6, 2009

Chunkster Challenge 2009

Clearly I don't have enough to read because I've decided to participate in the 2009 Chunkster Challenge (and you all should too!).

I hereby undertake the "Do these books make my butt look big?" challenge, and promise to read 3-5 books of adult fiction or non-fiction that are over 450 pages during the next 10 months. I also promise (as an additional personal challenge) to blog about the books I've read. Okay, that may not seem like such a challenge when you have a book blog in the first place, but someday I'll put up my actual reading list and you will see why this may not be as easy as it sounds.

(Thank you to Vanessa Palomo, Associate Textbook Manager and First Edition Club Manager at the Odyssey Bookshop, for bringing this challenge to my attention.)

Who's with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?